Michael C. Thompson
- 1995-2009 The Victory Studios Seattle, WA
- Video Editor Off line/ On Line
Responsible for delivering the final product to the required specifications, focused on technical aspects such as correcting faulty footage, grading/coloring, and adding special effects to finish the film or program.
Worked closely with the directors to meet his or her requirements.
Operated Sony High Definition/Standard Definition Liner Edit Suite.
Proficient in Avid & Final Cut Pro non liner Editing systems.
Familiar with Adobe After Effects.
- Extended Employment history in 1984-1995
- Senior Editor, Alpha Cine Labs (Seattle, WA)
- 1976-1984 Senior Editor, Telemation Productions (Seattle, WA)
- 1972-1976 Multi-Media Productions (Seattle, WA)
- Sony 9100 Linear Editing System
- Familiar and functional with many Microsoft applications
- Final Cut Pro
- Replay camera man for Husky and Seahawks games 7 plus years (Seattle, WA)
I started in 1972 at Multi Media Productions editing and duplicating audio for radio and slide show programs among other duties. I stayed with the company through ownership change. In 1976 became Senior Editor for Telemation Productions. Worked with CMX 1 inch Editing systems until 1984 when I became employed as Senior Editor at Alpha Cine Labs. Continued employment with them until 1995 when they sold the company and I moved onto American Production Services whom went through a name change while I was there and is now The Victory Studios. In 2002 I received a Emerald City Award for Special Achievement in Editing.
In my 36 years of experience I have worked with many high end clients including but not limited to The Seattle Sea Hawks, Starbucks, Microsoft, Boeing, Bayliner, Princess Cruises, Pacific Institute, Canadian and American Leprosy Missions, and Puget Sound Energy.
Sample Videos are available upon request.